iOS Sticker Packs
- First and/or last name.
- A home or other physical address including street name, city and/or town.
- Online contact information.
- Screen or user name(s) that function as online contact information.
- A telephone number.
- A persistent identifier that can be used to recognise a user over time and across different websites or online services, including a cookie number, an IP address, a processor or device serial number, or a unique device identifier.
- Photograph, video, or audio file.
- Geolocation information sufficient to identify a user(s) street name, city and/or town.
- We do not directly collect and store any personal information from user(s) of our iOS Sticker Pack mobile applications.
Apple, Inc collects non-identifiable and anonymous information. They only collect this data from users who have agreed to share their diagnostics and usage information with iOS app developers.
We have no idea of the identity of the User from whom Apple collected the iOS Sticker Pack mobile application non-personal data. iOS Sticker Pack mobile applications non-personal data collected by Apple may include the following technical information:
- Device type (e.g. iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc).
- Country of sale (e.g. United States, United Kingdom, Germany, etc).
How User Information is Collected
We do not display advertising in our iOS Sticker Pack mobile application(s).
This page was last amended on: 10 December 2018.