Simple, free egg timer that also includes a slider for setting a custom time between ten seconds or ten minutes. Alarm will sound four times when the countdown reaches zero.
- Time slider for setting a custom time duration
- Preset buttons with set time durations for soft, medium and hard
- Stop timer at any time
- Alarm sounds once timer reaches zero
- This application contains Ads provided by Google’s AdMob service
- Promotional material contains a photo by Krisztina Papp from Pexels
- Initial release
This policy was last amended on: 9th March 2021.
- First and/or last name.
- A home or other physical address including street name, city and/or town.
- Online contact information.
- Screen or username(s) that function as online contact information.
- A telephone number.
- A persistent identifier that can be used to recognize a user over time and across different websites or online services, including a cookie number, an IP address, a processor or device serial number, or a unique device identifier.
- Photograph, video, or audio file.
- Geolocation information sufficient to identify a user(s) street name, city and/or town.
- I do not directly collect and/or store any personal information from user(s) of my Egg Timer mobile application.
This app is using the Google AdMob framework to serve Non-Personalised Ads (NPA) to further support development of this and other future applications by myself.
The usage of this framework requires the use of an “Advertising ID”, which unfortunately, I do not know what Google is doing with that ID. I can guarantee that I, as the developer of this app, am not storing or processing any data of any kind from you. However, I can not confirm or deny that Google isn’t doing the same. For further information on what Google might be doing with your data please contact Google directly.
With using this application, you agree to the app transmitting the Advertising ID and that Google might collect and/or process information about you, with the help of the Google AdMob framework.